Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beads on the Bay(Ebay)! Sold! More here: http://maryvsmith.etsy.com

Today I am trying something new...listing 2 of my silver lined glass beads on Ebay. My seller id is: beadedjewelrybydesign-2008. Free shipping in the United States! How can a bead lover resist? Just testing the waters with these 2 listings...a "Smiley" Bead and a "Sugar" Bead. These beads fit the popular European charm bracelets such as Pandora, Trollbeads, Biagi and Chamilia or your favorite neck chain or leather cord! 

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Sidewing Creations said...

First, I like both of the beads! Second, I used to sell on ebay a lot, both jewelry and other stuff. It got kind of expensive. I've heard its gotten better and I'll be interested to hear how you do. Good luck with the new adventure!!!

Amy said...

Awesome beads. I especially love the smiley one.