Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

What does that mean? It's a blog game really! I have been "tagged" by Metalsgirl. Here are the rules of the game...your choice to play or not play.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

O.k...be a good sport...here goes.

1. I am an early morning runner...why? Because I can!
2. I am a computer geek...I love my Mac!
3. I do not like the taste of eggs...at all!
4. I like cold weather!
5. I am starting to like sugar-free jello...don't tell my mom!
6. I need a good belly laugh every other day...lol!
7. I am fascinated by birds and bugs!

I have tagged these 7 Artists/Craftsmen because I love their work,  I own it and/or want to own it, admire their work ethic as you will too by reading their blogs!

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Hi Mary,
Just trying to connect with other art jewelers via their blogs--linked over to the Handmade Pledge from you, so thanks!

Metalsgirl said...

Great randomness Mary! I LOVE the cold too - but do not run in the morning or at all for that matter! :)

Thanks for playing!!