Sunday, July 20, 2008

You gotta love Marge!
















Laura Gibson of Metals Girl had a contest on her blog titled, "Who do you love?" for her bottlecap repritoire. So I submitted a contemporary, strong woman with big blue hair who never forgets to wear a necklace....and guess what? I won! Laura sent me a complimentary bottle cap charm that I will proudly display on my key ring! Thanks Laura! Be sure to check out her Resin and Herb necklaces. Marge says this best, "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that keychain is priceless! You're right... who doesn't love Marge?!

Metalsgirl said...

Oh, thanks so much mary!!! I really appreciate the mention and I've gotta say - I love the new Marge!!!! Thanks!

Laura

Debra said...

I love Marge too!!

Sidewing Creations said...

Add me to the "I Love Marge" Club!!! I also think your keychain is great!!

my etsy shop:
http://www.sidewingcreations.etsy.com