Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Show, Crazy Weather!














The 57th Street Art Fair was good for me despite the crazy weather! We shared many laughs with Marybeth Shaw and her husband John! The quality of the Art at the show is first class...in my next life I am going to be a wealthy Art Fair Patron! Many thoughts raced through my head on Sunday afternoon as Gary and I plus a mom and daughter, (who happened to be in our tent as the onslaught hit)...I am thinking as I am standing in water, holding on to a steel tent pole, the winds are howling, the tent walls are billowing, thunder and lightning crackling, sirens wailing...gazing lovinging at all of my glass bead jewelry displayed in my cases, DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS??? The show staff was readily available, friendly and  helpful! The show patrons are really into the Art and love to chat it up with the Artist's! I hope to be back next year!

1 comment:

Barbra said...

Sounds great especially that you were pleased with the clients.